Sara M. H. Abbo
• PHD Al-Zaem Alazhari (Gender Social Life in Khartoum State).
• PHD process Khartoum University on Human Trafficking.
• MSC Ahfad Regional institute Gender and Peace.
• MSC Khartoum university status determination of asylum seeker.
• Psycho and Trauma Heeling for refugees.
• Diploma on Human Rights Khartoum University.
• Bachelor of law Cairo University 1978.
• Diploma on Psycho and Social Studies Ahfad School 1975.
• School teacher two years.
• Ministry of Justice Attorney general Office chamber (translation of Sudanese laws).
• UNHCR (United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees) 1979 – 2014.
• Chair Lady for Sabah Association for street Kids 2000 and currently.
• Chair Lady of the Executive Committee of Haggar Foundation and Board member 2016 and currently.
• Member of the National Parliament 2016 and Currently (Women continuance).
• Chair Lady of the Shura of the Sudanese General Union.
• Producing Program on Weekly base at Blue Nile Channel on Social and Family problems.
• Initiated and Participated in 1991 family law currently under reform.