Zeina L. Mohamed
Position: Field Officer, Haggar Foundation
- Higher Diploma three years in Social Work, Faculty of Technology and Development Studies, University of Khartoum, JAN-2006 TO July-2009. General Grade V. Good
- Higher Diploma three years in Software Engineering, APTECH Computer Education,
Khartoum Al Riyadh, JAN-2003 TO May-2006
- Higher Diploma three years in Microsoft office
- E certified professional 2000 (MCP) -2000, APTECH Computer Education, Khartoum Al Riyadh, and JAN-2003 TO May-2006.
- Bachelors Degree in English Language, Open University of Sudan, May 2012 to July 2015.
- Interior Ministry, Drugs Combat General Administration the executive office, Khartoum Sudan 01.01.2008 to 14.01.2010.
- Haggar Foundation, Trainer January 02.01.2011 to 28.09.2011.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Protocol Department, Khartoum Sudan, 01.11.2011 to 13.12.2012.
- Haggar Foundation Field Officer 16.12.2012 and up to now
Member of the Boards of:
- Sabah Association for Child Care and Development – Member