Co-operation with leading Sudanese Companies and Organisations
Haggar Foundation aims to collaborate with Sudanese companies and institutions on projects targeted towards community development and the environment.
The Foundation will also aim at implementing joint projects with Sudanese NGOs and institutions based on the below criteria:
- The organisation is a registered national organisation;
- The organisation provides support to local beneficiaries without discrimination to race, gender or physical disability;
- The organisation emits a high sense of motivation towards its planned activities and has solid long-term objectives;
- The organisation addresses profound social challenges in particular, poverty, unemployment, and social exclusion including among its targeted
- beneficiaries orphans and/or the disabled; and
- The organisation is able to function on its own after concrete support is given for a determined period of time.