The Foundation refrains from funding projects similar but not restricted to the examples given below:
- All projects with religious and political affiliations
- Projects aimed at funding running expenses of an organisation or institution (salaries and wages, electricity and water bills, etc...)
- Seminars, conferences, symposiums, celebrations, etc.... However, if an event is carried out as an income generating activity for a non-profit organisation, it can be considered by the BoT
- Educational trips overseas
- Profit making projects, unless it is an activity generating income to a beneficiary of a project implemented by an NGO or a not-for-profit institution.
- Funding post graduate studies
- Funding INGOs and UN Agencies is to be restricted unless in the case of a joint intervention or a project with an expected high positive impact.